Home > Metablogging > Access problems

Access problems

March 21st, 2005

I’m having intermittent trouble getting access to the blog. For reasons i can’t fathom http://johnquiggin.com/ seems to work better than http://www.johnquiggin.com/, so if you’re having problems, you may want to try the same.

Categories: Metablogging Tags:
  1. March 21st, 2005 at 19:22 | #1

    test again to see if i get through

  2. March 21st, 2005 at 21:18 | #2

    john – somethings changed – only comment I have got through in about last two months

  3. March 22nd, 2005 at 03:24 | #3

    I’ve noticed that the special characters generated for apostrophes and so on, like the special characters after people’s names placed under posts, have just changed to different special characters. I don’t know if it’s temporary.

  4. March 22nd, 2005 at 03:25 | #4

    Looks like it was temporary.

  5. March 22nd, 2005 at 08:07 | #5

    It’s your cookies. I had this problem too. Your machine expects one or the other, and when you give it the wrong one, it misbehaves.

    When I used the wrong URL and tried to use Moveable Type, it would keep kicking me out of the program after I had logged in.

Comments are closed.